Hope everyone is doing ok and staying safe. As freelancers and creatives, these recent times have forced us to adapt and learn. A lot of us are stressed out, anxious, bored, but rest assured, you will make it through these trying times and come out stronger than before. Community has become more important than ever, and as you practice social distancing use this time to reflect, learn, and help others. We wanted to share this list of useful resources to help you stay informed and stay productive. We’ll continue to add more and stay tuned for upcoming classes. If you would like to send us something to add leave comment below.
NYC COVID-19 Resources:
City Websites and Alert Systems
- NYC and Mayor Bill de Blasio – http://nyc.gov/coronavirus or text COVID to 692692.
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19): What You Need to Know
- NY State and Governor Andrew Cuomo – https://health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/coronavirus/
- NYC Department of Health – 2020 Novel Coronavirus
- Gothamist – Daily Updates, How To Prepare For The Coronavirus In NYC, FAQ
- New York Times – Coronavirus Live Updates
CDC Info on COVID-19: Prevention / If You Are Sick
American Public Health Association on COVID-19
Common FAQs Answered
How Long Can Coronavirus Survive on Surfaces